Sewer System Backups
Emergency? Call Now!
Our foundation is built on trust, service, and quality.
Free In-Home Estimates
Call us to schedule your free in-home estimate today!
*During regular business hours.
“I noticed a weird smell from my septic system and quickly called Texas Plumbing Repair. They came out for a free estimate with no service charge and then informed me of my problem. They gave me some options and worked with my budget. Thank you guys for helping me out.” ~ Ryan C.
Sewer System Backups
Did you know that Tree roots, debris and other issues can damage and threaten your plumbing pipes. At Texas Plumbing Repair, we have a knowledgable and skilled staff that has hand first hand experience with damaged pipes from tree roots and other pipe damaging hazards. It doesn’t matter the property lay out we will conquer the problem. We are hear to resolve your problems 24 hours a day, our team is ready for your call
Common Signs For Sewer Backup?
Backs will come and go in a life span of a home or business. Just like your drain pipes your sewer line can develop clogs and backs ups. If its just one toilet, tub or sink being effected it is just most likely a back up or disturbance in your that drain alone. If, however, with every flush problems areas in different fixtures of the home (Tub / Sink / Multiple Toliets) you might have a issue occurring in your Main Sewer Line.
1) Waste water arising around your septic tank
2) Odor smell or (smelly black substance) in toilets or drains
3) Toilets slowly flushing
4) More than one drain or fixture running slowly
5) Bacteria in your well
Common Causes of Sewer System Back Up
1) A Clog: Just like any fixture in your home improper items can be flushed or simple regular use overtime can cause a clog. Have one of our experts examine your line if your system in running slowly before a bigger more costly issue arises.
2) Tree Roots: Yes unfortunately the beautiful Trees on your landscape can cause damage to your Main Sewer Line. Once a Tree Root has made it self present in your line the damage can become sever. Once a Tree Root breaks line just even slightly the root itself will grow from the nourishment of the water, it can even drive more roots into your line as a mean of survival and access to easy accessible nourishment to grow. Have our Technicians come break the roots free and discuss a more permanent solution.
3) Broken Line: Older homes are often made with cast iron and clay piping that can break over time and cause headaches for home owners. Breaks, Cracks, Collapsed line do occur unfortunately and when they do let Texas Plumbing Repair come inspect the issue and present options to you to get your system back up and running again.
DON’T MAKE A COSTLY MISTAKE
When it comes to your plumbing system don’t look for a cheap scenario to severe or even minor problem. Too many times homeowners try and take cheap path to resolve their issues and end up with a even bigger problem later. Don’t be a homeowner that pours chemicals down the drain to clean a line, these harsh chemicals can damage your pipes even further and make a simple fix more costly. Call our Licensed Professionals to come examine your concern and even display Treatment Options that use Enzymes to attack the issue instead of harsh chemicals. We will make sure your home or business is running smoothly again.
Diagnose Your Sewer Problem Today
With our team you have access to hire a Technician to run a Video Inspection to pinpoint exactly what is causing a problem in your Sewer Line. After being able to show exactly what is going on in your line and causing a disturbance our team can present a appropriate, safe, and least expensive solution. We guarantee to resolve your headache with a polite, hard working, and efficient manner.
Prevent Clog With Regular Rules and Maintenance.
1) Flush With Caution: Avoid flushing facial tissues, make up wipes, napkins, paper towels or any other items than toilet paper.
2) Use Kitchen Garbage Disposal Wisely: An large items or large quantities and simply place in trash can. Leave the garage disposal running smoothly with simply letting small food particles slip down the drain from crumbs and tiny particles. Simply clear plate in trash can and leave the garbage disposal for the easy work.