Emergency? Call Now!
Our foundation is built on trust, service, and quality.
Free In-Home Estimates
Call us to schedule your free in-home estimate today!
*During regular business hours.
“When nobody showed up Texas Plumbing Repair did!! Thanks for unstopping our drain.” ~ Robert S
Let our Drain Cleaning Specialists take care of you Today!
Clogged drains can develop serious headaches and leave you pondering how to address the issue. It doesn’t matter where the problem arises (Kitchen / Bathroom) a clogged drain will slow anybody down, leave lingering problems, and develop into more serious issues. Texas Plumbing Repair can erase and prevent any problems with a quick phone call to our Expert Staff. We will make your schedule priority and come when its convent to you. You will as well be walked through the problem at hand and informed how we will address and fix your issue. Call us today.
Signs of a Clogged Drain:
Toilet water produces bubbles when you run the sink.
Drain makes gurgling sounds.
Smell of rotten food from kitchen sink area.
Pools of water or small puddles developing close to sink or bathtub.
Water lingers and drains at a very slow rate after running faucet.
Water forming around shower drain.
Water backs up and stands out of a sink
To help prevent the headache of a clogged drain, try these maintenance tips:
- Food Residue- There are going to be of course the most common cause of clogged drains in your kitchen. One easy step to make a habit is to clear your plate of all food in your trash then rinsing your plate. This will prevent food particles from being forced down the drain and risk getting logged in your drain pipe. Don’t rely on your garbage disposal to do all the work, take preventive steps that in the long run will save you money.
- Hot Water Flushing- Kitchen sinks take on a full work load and its beneficial to run with hot water through the drains once a week. Food and dirt often build up and collect over time and hot water is a good method to help break lose build up and particles. Not only does Hot Water help break lose particles, but it also helps break down grease and improve the overall smell of your drain.
- Boil a large pot of water
- Slowly pour it down various household drains (especially kitchen drain)
- Repeat Steps 1-2 a second time.
- Then allow cold water to flow through the drain for a few minutes.
- Liquids- Avoid pouring oily fluids down he drain. Some fluids solidify when poured into the drain, so beware of certain liquids that can cause blockage to your drain. Strain off liquids that contain solid material and place them into your garbage can. Always think preventive when it comes to the plumbing of your home.
Family Owned And Operated
Licensed Bonded & Insured Plumbers
Honest, Upfront Pricing – NO HIDDEN FEES!